MyOMLab: Home Page and Student Review Updates
UPDATED PORTAL HOMEPAGE: The MyCourses portal is the page you see after logging in and before you enter your MyOMLab course. New updates to the MyCourses portal and course creation process will streamline the interface and provide more personalization for instructors.
- A streamlined course listing interface offers increased insight into course types, course details, and the ability to re-order courses.
- The simplified, guided course creation process allows instructors to see new and current editions of each product and allows the creation of roles such as coordinator courses or member sections.
- An improved catalog search with sorting and filtering helps instructors more easily find correct course materials.
- Enhanced third-party LMS integration resources and functionality now provide student registration handouts specific to the LMS in use and offer longer access to integrated courses.
- Improved functionality for managing section instructor access allows section instructor to enroll as a section instructor after logging in to MyLab/Mastering account. In addition instructors now have the ability to hide section instructors and teaching assistants from student course details.
- Course dates and subscription access lengths have been updated to remove the 90-day restriction between course creation date and course start date and now allows visibility into students’ subscription end dates in the course roster.
STUDENT REVIEW: Default MyOMLab setting for student review will now enable students to see any available answer feedback when they review their performance on tests, quizzes, and homework. The default setting will also allow feedback for all parts of homework questions to be accessible to students at all times so they can see at what point their errors occurred.